Thursday, May 01, 2008

Still Day One....

Okay....so right now it is 1:25 am! We just got back from the city (KK didn't call it "town" this time...aren't you proud?). I am now going on like 36 hours without sleep! We are making the most of our time in New York for sure.
After going back to the hotel this afternoon...we showered and got ready then headed back into the city. Janet had a work dinner...and I got to go too. We went to Upper East Side in Manhattan and went to Bela Blue for dinner. It was a great little Italian place...that was the BOMB! The above picture is Janet in the parking lot that we parked in....pretending this car was hers...in her dreams!

This neighbor hood that we were in was so awesome....very expensive of course, but such cute little doorways and everything into the apartments.

After dinner....we relied on Miriam (our GPS system) to get us to Time Square! It took a while but we finally got there. I know I might have lots of pictures on here...but you just can't imagine how cool it is...I was just trying to share the love!


As you can see....at 11pm there are just thousands of people still out in Time Square...it was crazy!





Last but not least.....about midnight we went into McDonalds for a Diet Coke...we ran into these couples...like they just came from Prom or something....this one girl was slammin' some chicken nuggets and fries like they were goin' out of style. Nothing like a classy prom date to the McDonalds!

No comments: