I didn't get very many pictures before my camera died, so I am just using the two that I got. I just loved the background with the mountains and ski lifts...I just thought everything looked great.....especially Jaime and Derrick.
Monday, August 18, 2008
My Weekend.....
.....Even though Jason was gone I still had a great weekend. On Saturday one of my really good friends that I used to work with got married. Her wedding was up at Brighton Ski Resort and it was awesome. Janet ended up spending the day with me and came up to the wedding with me and we also did some shopping and ate lunch at our favorite place...Ocean City!
I didn't get very many pictures before my camera died, so I am just using the two that I got. I just loved the background with the mountains and ski lifts...I just thought everything looked great.....especially Jaime and Derrick.
I didn't get very many pictures before my camera died, so I am just using the two that I got. I just loved the background with the mountains and ski lifts...I just thought everything looked great.....especially Jaime and Derrick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment