So today is Wednesday, January 2nd 2008. Last night I got Bridger to bed early, telling him "You have to get to bed cause you go back to school tomorrow". This morning we woke up, I got the kids breakfast, bathed and got Bridger ready for school. I also went out to start my car about half hour early since it was only 8 degree's this morning. The crappy thing too is that my heater in my Jeep stopped working, so I was out there first thing scraping the windows so I could see. So I bundle up the kids, get all our coats and boots on and head to school. I pull up and there is not a single car there. Oopps....I guess Bridger doesn't go back to school today. Bridger said, "What.....No Schoool"? Yeah, I have had several experiences like this since I have been a stay at home mom. One day I forgot that he got out early and by the time I got there he was just sitting and waiting for me in the office. I tell you, as a mom, it sucks way bad when you screw up. I hope I get better at this mom stuff soon!!!
I thought I would share these things....I guess one day I will think they are pretty funny right? I hope so anyway! Good luck to all the other moms out there!
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
When you get a copy of Bridger's calendar get 2 and I will help be a reminder for you!! :} I think that story is so funny to me.. But don't worry I still think you are a great stay at home mom....
Post a Comment