Friday, October 13, 2006

TWO-A-DAYS

This last week I traveled to Birmingham, AL for a meeting....the city was actually called Hoover, right outside of Birmingham. For those that are MTV fans they will know that Two-A-Days was filmed at Hoover High School. So me and Heather (from work) were having lunch the first day and asked our waiter how far Hoover High was from where we were. Turns out we were only about two miles from there....so he gave us directions and we drove over to take pictures. I guess we just couldn't pass up this once in a lifetime experience. :) Heather and I both agreed that this was the highlight off the trip----thats tells you how fun Birmingham really was!!!


2 comments:

nalani said...

I love it!!! Is it sad that I'm in my 30's and still watching MTV? I had quite the conversation with my friends little 10 year last night about TV shows---now that's pathetic on my part!!!

Riz said...

I love MTV too Nalani...don't feel bad!