After having back surgery I have had several people bringing me books to read. After a little direction from my sister, mom and Jason....I moved "The Shack" to the top of my reading list. I just finished it tonight....and I had to get on and blog about it. Wow!!! What a good book. I didn't know how much I would be able to get into it...but one chapter into it, I was hooked. It really was a page turner...for lots of reasons. I found myself going back a lot and re-reading some of the stuff cause it just seemed like lots to take in. You will know what I mean when you read it. Please read it and let me know what you think. I have a copy if anyone wants to borrow it! You can also go to the website (theshackbook.com) and read comments from other people and also you can read the first chapter.Thanks Janet for giving me the book. It definitely will be the kind of book you can read over and over.



2 comments:
I would love to borrow your book and read it! I recomend you read "The Peacegiver". It focuses a lot on making it through our trials. I've re-read pages and pondered on many of the things I've read in it. I have a copy if you want to borrow...it's truly a life-changing read!
BTW, did Bridger give you my blog address?
Post a Comment