Ok.....I can't beleive this happened....but just a few minutes ago Jason called and said, "You know its our anniversary today?". I was totally caught off guard. I don't know why but I just spaced it. I did think about it last week but I didn't remember even over the weekend. Anyway....my bad I guess, but luckily Jason wasn't upset at all.
So we have been married for 7 years! I can't beleive it!!! It has been 7 great years.....but I can't beleive how fast that has already gone by. Next year I better plan something great to make up for it!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow. I can't believe that neither of you are in trouble with the other one for forgetting. Good job! :-) And happy anniversary!
I thought about that when you were here on Saturday and forgot to mention it. Happy late 7th!
Post a Comment