Wednesday, June 27, 2007

POST SURGERY UPDATE

Good news....I made it through my knee surgery, but I'm not very happy about it. I didn't realize it would be as painful as it has been. As soon as the block wore out on my leg it felt like my leg was on fire and it was very painful to even move at all. My mom has been here helping with everything, I can't even say how much that has helped....I'm already dreading her having to leave.

Maybe some of you have noticed...but no picture on this posting. I have been lucky to get a shower each day, but I am in no place to be taking pictures.

One more nice thing....I ordered a laptop off Dell last week and it arrived today so
I can happily blog while laying in bed. Stay tuned!!!

I haven't received any good books from anyone....thanks alot!! :)

1 comment:

Jeff & Melissa said...

Glad to here the surgery went well. Enjoy your recovery... make the most of it. I just bought The Manny, so when I finish it I will give it to Lani to pass on.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help... hang in there!