Saturday, December 23, 2006

What a year....

It has been one year, to the day, that we got Logan. December 23, 2005 was a great day....that we will probably never forget. That day such a blessing was brought into our home. At the time that we picked Logan up we weren't sure how long he would get to stay with us....but we immediatly fell in love with him and I knew I never wanted to let him leave. I can't believe looking back it has been a year. You can see by the pictures how much he has grown. He is at such a fun stage....hard stage...but fun. He is walking everywhere and getting into everything. He turns the TV on and off about a million times a day and thinks it is just so funny. He is also driving me crazy by getting into the Christmas Tree and taking things off it....but non the less....I wouldn't change it for anything.

No comments: